Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed on CTBW and transport please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help around classification Datsource transport in R/3

Here si the situation:

in R/3 DEV I create the Material Classif extraction settings via CTBW: I have the entry

ZMD_MATCLASS_NEW.... 220... 001... MARA... ATTR... 1CL_OMD_005

Where ZMD_MATCLASS_NEW is the Basis infosource, and 1CL_OMD_005 is the generated infosource for classif extract. 220 is the DEV Client.

Underneath ( drill down to "Characteristics" in CTBW)) I have all the Characteristics, all good.

If I check on RSO2 or SBIW / postprocessing of Datasources in R/3 DEV I can see both the ZMD_MATCLASS_NEW and 1CL_OMD_005 Datasource.

Now when i transport to R/3 QAS, I can see the same CTBW entires.

I then correct the client to the correct QAS client, ie 330.

I have now the entry in R/3 QAS:

ZMD_MATCLASS_NEW... 330... 001... MARA... ATTR... 1CL_OMD_005

HOWEVER, I can see ZMD_MATCLASS_NEW in RSO2, but cannot see the datasource 1CL_OMD_005 in QAS.

It seems it was not generated.

When I try to regenerate the datasource in QAS 330 it prompts me with a Repair Workbench entry, whcih could be OK, but then it request a Development KEY....

Of course it stops me to proceed any further

Any idea why this 1CL_OMD_005 Datasource was not generated in r/3 QAS ?

This issue is pretty much blocking my BW project profgress, therefore I woudl greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh well, I went ahead with the manual regenration in the R/3 Target system and with the developper key the Datasource regenerated correctly in R/3 Test.

Problem solved.

Thanks.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me for disturbing you, but how did you regenerate the datasource in the target system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check it out any source system mappings are there for data sources,again save all ctbw entries under one through tms .,

regards

krb