Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

When I run my WebDynpro Application from NWDS, I am getting following error;-

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.musa.warranty.wdp.InternalMUSAWarranty -

Loader Info -
ClassLoader name: [local/MNMPRODWarr] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tc~cmi Resources: D:\usr\sap\PWC\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\local\MNMPRODWarr\webdynpro\public\lib\app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.load.ReferencedLoader.loadClass(ReferencedLoader.java:382)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.ControllerHelper.createDelegate(ControllerHelper.java:65)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.<init>(DelegatingComponent.java:51)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:381)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:362)

Kindly suggest me the solution for this...

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikesh,

It seems like you are using some Jar files in the coding, if you have not added the jar files in the build path then you should get compilation errors.

But i guess that is not the problem.

You have to add library refrences also, as application nee the jars at runtime also.

e.g. if you are using mdm4j jar fileyou have to add 'sap.com/com.sap.mdm.tech.mdm4j' in the library refrences.

To add in library refrences : Right click the project -> Properties ->WebDynpro Refrences -> Library Refrences.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Namrta Mahajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikesh,

You have to import the required jar files manually in "java build path" of the project.

Right click project, open properties, open java build path, click on libraries, click on add external jars, in the eclipse folder, search for the jar files specified in your error message pasted. (example: com.sap.security.api). You have to add the jars one by one and then select the newly added ones, click ok and then rebuild your project.

Best Regards,

Kavitha