Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfcAFBean

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guys

I am using a RFC function STFC_CONNECTION to test RFC connection to XI from System A (4.7). I created a TCP/IP type destincation having gateway name sapgw00 and ip address of XI. Also registered a program with name XI in J2ee engine.

Connection Testing is successful. I also created two communication channel. Sender and Receiver both have parameters pointing to System A. As System A will send and receive the message back.

But I am getting the following errors.

java.lang.NoSuchException:com.sap.j2ee.tests.ejb.stfcbeans.STFC_CONNECTIONLocalObjectImpl0.processFunction

Current I am trying to Test connection through STFC_CONNECTION RFC. RFC is also returning the following error.

Incompatible Bean Type No Processing Function Found.

RFC Communication channel is using a module named RfcAFBean. What is this RfcAFBean and is the above errors are due to RfcAFBean.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

Can you log on to XI and in the Comm Channel Monitoring , look into the Sender RFC adapter and see what the error dump in XI is?

This normally provides a better idea of what the error can be,

Regards

Bhavesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adnan,

Some info for you........

Any adapter need a EJB to communicate with the module processor of the Adapter Engine. The RfcAdapter will use one which is called 'localejbs/RfcAFBean'. This can be configured in the Integration Directory for each communication channel on the tab 'Module'. If the list is empty on this tab, it defaults to the EJB named above and nothing has to be done. So if no modules should be used, everything will work without a special configuration. If some custom modules are configured to be used, the last module always has to be the RfcAdapter module. This will establish the communication between the adapter and the Adapter Engine.

So then the next question is to enable trace here...so as to debug it.......

Open the J2EE Visual Administrator, log into the J2EE Engine and choose tab 'Cluster'. Open the server node for which tracing should be enabled and open Services->Log Configurator. Choose tab 'Locations' and open com->sap->aii->af then choose the location 'rfc'. In the right frame the name 'com.sap.aii.af.rfc' shows up with the current serverity. Set this serverity level to 'Debug' and also click on the button 'Copy severity to subtree'. After this click on the 'Apply' button (save symbol) so save the changes. For an RFC sender channel also choose 'SAP XI Adapter: RFC' beneath 'Services' in the left frame. Set the properties 'traceExceptionListener' and 'traceServerErrorListener' to 'true' (in the right frame). Save these changes with the save button. Notice that the RfcAdapter J2EE service has to be restarted to affect this changes. A dialog box will open upon save which can perform the restart after choosing 'Yes'. After enabling the traces the scenario can be reproduced and the default traces can be found at "\usr\sap\<SYSID>\<INSTANCEID>\j2ee\cluster\server0\log" folder.

Hope that helps

Regards

Ravi Raman

While(pointsAreAssigned ==true){

boolean getAReply = true;

}

else{

System.exit(0);

}