cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date in the variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to have a dynamic variant, where the date should start on a fixed date (say always from June 07) and the future date should automatically roll over to next month. I want the start date is fixed one but the future date should be rolling. We need to do this for a year time, then i have to change the past also rolling to next month.

so which option i should choose in those list ?

thx

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the T option for the static date in the variant. Maintain the date in TVARVC table. SO the date needs to be refreshed every year in your case. For the rolling one, use the dynamic option.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

whats your contact address or no ? i am in US, i want to have a quick chat with you.

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

Not sure how to maintain the values in TVARVC table. If you dont mind, can you pls tell me what i should enter the values in that table. Secondly, in the same date row, i have to enter the dynamic date also. How do i accomplish static FROM date and dynamic TO date ?

thx

venkat

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go to transaction STVARV you can maintain values that can be picked by the variant when set to "T". I am assuming the fields for From and To are different in which case you can different settings for the field