cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart creator name..........................

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i fetch shopping cart creator name from work item id ?

how can i fetch shopping cart creator name from shopping cart number?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) how can i fetch shopping cart creator name from work item id ?

a) You can use the Function module - FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_OBJECT_VIEW_GET" to get the reqd details.You can pass the Workitem ID and get the SC details.

b) Also, You can call the function Module BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE . Fill IV_OBJECT_TYPE with 'BUS2121', IV_OBJECT_ID with SC number, keep IV_OBJ_CHANGED empty.

c) For getting the approval date,you will have to use the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2".There you get all the witem details.

IV_START_TASK = Workflow no(e.g. WS14500133)

IV_START_WI_ID = Workitem ID(you can use FM 'BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE " to get the Witem ID)

IV_DB_WORKITEM_ID = Witem ID(Same as above)

IV_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2121

IV_OBJECT_ID = SC number

IV_GUID = SC guid

IV_ITEM_GUID = SC item guid

2) how can i fetch shopping cart creator name from shopping cart number ?

a) Using the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H, give the shopping cart number there for object type - BUS2121, and get the shopping cart creator name.

b) using transaction - BBP_PD, give the shopping cart number for object type - BUS2121, and get the shopping cart created by person name from there.

c) Also, you can use the SRM Function module - BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL --> give shopping cart number as input ---> in the output result --> go throough header table for shopping cart creator name

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use FM

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL --> give shopping cart number as input ---> in the output result --> go throough header table for shopping cart creator name