cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script & Check no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I am working on Check print using f110_prenum_chck.

The problam is that if the invoice line item overflow to next page then the first page should be considered as first check and it should not get voided. the remaining pages, check should not be printed or can be void..........

Also check number should take just one insted of 10 if the invoice line items contains up to 10 pages

Can any one help me.

thanks,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should re-consider this as SAP offers here the good solution - minimum development with standard output.

The major problem here is that you never know if you will need 1 or n pages.

But if you want to solve your case I would test two directions:

1. Find the VOID part in the print program. I would assume it is a check if the page moves to the next it voids the current page. If that is found you need to remove the counter counting up in the same time. In SAP-SCRIPT you need now to direct your NEXT page always to a different TRAY (this solution requires printer with more than one 1 tray). Set the print logic on the printer up the way that this page will be printed on a different tray.

2. If above solution does not work and is not liked take only beginning with the VOID part and move it for all further pages and change the check counter usage.

Can you say why you would wish to do that?

In our case we were able to convince customers that the development and support of special solutions is a way more expensive than the usage of a view checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lehari,

I pretty new this check developing.

Can you please guide me, how to change the trays and also which tray I need to make it print check.

And the check number from check lot should take only one for Vendor, if yes the check where to print.

Please give me clear picture.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lehari,

Can you telll me where to remove the counter counting up in the same time. is it in script or print prog.

If i remove counter then does this takes only one check number from lot.

Also, Can you help me to direct Next page into different tray, where to do this.

Please need help in this,

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

so I have not done but investigated it.

First step define in SAP Script form --> Pages --> Resource.

You find that in tbe bottom. You can define the tray over here.

Now you need to set-up the output device for the check printing. Here you need to get the tray selection up and running which might be a bit difficult and depends I think from the printer driver. Please ask here experts. Anyway I think you need to enter the page format which you print on which tray. I would take on tray two the A4 for following pages and tray one an own format for the checks. Copy maybe A4 to Z4 but here you might face other issues in the spad settings.

Anyway, I would not really go that way, needs a lot of settings and extra development.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The counter settings I did not investigate yet. Please debug program for check counter ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lehari,

As you said changing Tray is working fine, now the problam is, Last page, which should not be printed. Don't know how to supress it. I got one cheque script from someother company, which is not printing last page. I have loaded that one in my system, still it is printing last page. Don't know how to supress, in the other compay they are using standard program only.

I would appreaciate If you can help me in this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is very easy.

The program RFFOUS_C is the print program.

And you decide on the selection screen variant, which you also select in check printing F110 if you print summary or not.

I think it was: Indicator: Do not Issue Form Summary Section

Please reward points in case I was helpful with your task.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that was the answer.

I have already done that.

Any way thanks alot.