cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoiced not raised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am creating the sales order with two item , in one item there is a pricing error but another one is ok and i saved that order in the incompletion log after that i created the delivery with respect to the order and pgi is also don but at the time of cretion of invoice it is giving the message that "pricing error in the sales document " please help me in this issue

regards

Ricky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If "pricing error in the sales document " is resolved in Sales Order, by maintaining the required Condition Type in VK11, after that, it will allow Invoicing.

In SAP there are controls through Incompletion Rule, where it is configured that an Incomplete document can travel to what extend. Without Pricing Billing is not possible & Incompletion rule is set accordingly.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the following;

Enter the pricing value manually for the one which has pricing error in the invoice -> Item pricing.

Or create the pricing condition record using VK11, and then click on the update button in the invoice -> Item level pricing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply but i want to know whether it is possible to crearte invoice in such a case as delivery is document is created without any incompletion log so i think invoice must be created but at the time of creation it is showing the pricing error in the sales document. please help.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ricky

You can create invoice but you cannot save it.

Since with the pricing error, you have generated PGI, you wont be able to update the pricing error in sale order. The same has to be updated in invoice.

Once you go to VF01, just block the problematic item and select "conditions" on the bottom screen. Now you will see the pricing details of the said item. Select "Update" on the right side bottom of the screen and you will see multiple options to choose. Double click "B" and save. Now the conditions will be updated in the invoice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi