cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns, Invoice Correction, A/c document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

After completing the Return delivery (Post goods Receipt), and Invoice correction, when i checked the Document in the Sales Order, i got the following information

DOCUMENT FLOW:

Order-100062/10 -- Completed

Delivery-500047/10-Completed

Picking request 20080118-Completed

GD goods issue:delvy 4900026811/1-Completed

Invoice-2100100027/10-Completed

A/c doc.17 -NOT CLEARED

Inv.Corr.Req.110010009/10-Completed

CreditMemo-100063/10-Completed

A/c doc.18 - NOT CLEARED

Inv.Corr.Req.110010009/20-Completed

CreditMemo100063/20-Completed

A/c doc.18 - NOT CLEARED

Returns 110010008/10-BEING PROCESSED

Returns delivery 110000003/10-Completed

GD ret.del.returns 4900026812/1-Completed

My problems is why the RETURNS is still on BEING PROCESSED, and How to Clear the ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS.

I tried to clear the a/c doc with F-28 t.code but unable to do.

Please tell me the procedure which i have done is correct or not. Please tell me the correct procedure and advice me how to close the above Standard Sales Order - 100062

Babu Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your accounting doc is still incomplete because the payment has not been made

the amount has to be exactly the same as the bill even the delimals has to be considered...

your requirement as i understood is

u have billed the customer more than ur actually supposed to

for that purpose ur creationg an invoice correction request and raising a credit note

till now its ok

then why r u creating a returns order in between when there is no need to do that

standard process is

sales order---> delivery -> billing-> returns order----> credit note

this is one process

other one is

sales order---> delivery -> billing-> invoice correction request----> credit note

these are two seperate business process

you can combine these two in one process

hope this will give you an idea

just think logically,,,u will get it

regards

ravi

reward if help ful

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Rao,

The invoice correction request is used to correct the quantity/ pricve being wrongly cahrged to customer via F2 billing. Here the credit item (greyedout) posts the credit which you have posted to customer via f2 and the debit item posts the correct quantity and price.

Where as in return process you are taking back the goods form the customer and you post the credit to the customer. So you create a returns order, incoming delivery and Returns credit billing.

I hope this helps u. In your scenario u have to bill the returns delivery to complete the sales cycle.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu Rao,

As per my knowledge, once u created the returns invoice, go to change mode with the transaction code vf02, and you can check the release symbol ( which is flag symbol) click on that, it automatically posted to the accounts.

I hope it will helps you,

If it works it out, some reward points

With regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Thanks for your reply,

after creating the billing for returns, the status for returns shows completed.

but in the document flow there are two accounting documents one is for normal invoice(F2),debit to the customer and the other accounting document for (RE), credit to the customer for returns, how to clear these two accounting documents.

and when do we use Invoice Correction (RK)

baburao