Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my client scenario:

he will procure Raw materials from vendor, after receiving the goods he will send those to third party(LAB) to inspect .

now my query is:

whenever he is sending to lab insp.lot should generate

after inspection he should able give batch no with characterstics.how to map this.

very urgent

prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl come back

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why isn't this just a standard GR that creates an 01 inspection lot?

What I don't know is are you sending the entire quantity out to the lab for testing or just a sample?

If your just sending a sample, use physical samples to manage the sample qty going off-site. (I'm assuming your not getting this qty back, if its a chemical and the amount is negliable then don't worry about this).

If your sending out 100% of the material, then we may need to suggest a different approach.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

MAke it clear, who is procuring the raw material and sending it to vendor?

Is it your customer/client?

If so,

Activate 01 inspection type. MAke the GR to bloxked stock (103 mov type), system will create a batch and Send it to inspoection authority, once you receive the material make transfer posting from blocked (mov type 101) stock to UN stock, in which system will create a inspection lot for which you can do the inspection results what you got from inspction authority

for this make sure that in OMJJ, for mov type 103, insp activation is deactivated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad..,

for issue 1:

1. Extend the material for Quality Management and give the inspection type "01". Goods Receipts inspection.

2. Create inspection plan in (qp01) and assign the characteristics which are measured for the material in lab.

3. Characteristics are created n QS21.

4. as soon as you receive the goods they will be posted to inspection qty.

5. you can post the inspection results in qe01 and take the usage decision in qa11.

6. then material will be posted to unrestricted stock.

for issue 2:

activate batch management for the material

and to the custimization for the batch management give the interial number range the material will be posted to batch with number.

if have issue come back.

regards.