cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to drag and drop BI queries in to story board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simple Visual Composer applications. I want to use a BI query and a simple table output.

I did the following

1.I created an Iview and chose "Drilldown" from context menu.

2. Clicked on Find Data Service and selected BI system and did a search on Queries and i got list of queries.

3. I tried to drag and drop the query in to my story board and the query doesn't seem to show up on the design board.

4. It seems to happen with all the queries.

Thanks for your help.

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

do you see any error msgs on the task pane? is it the same issue with bapis? try to enable debugging and see if u get any messages?

prachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prachi,

I do not have access to IDS and I do not see any error message and i have turned on debugging where do i see the debug output?. Please let me know.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prachi,

I did find some BAPI's and i had access to IDS system, but i noticed something strange.

I had to double click on IVIEW or IPAge to drop it on the story board. Drag Functionality does not seem to work for any of the Controls or objects. Even for BAPI's i had to double click then it drops on to the story board, however for queries when i double click it expands the query and displays the next node like {Variables, characteristics etc...) and it does not get dropped to the story board.

Thanks for your help......