cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'd like to create an invoice in SRM. If I press the button create invoice a popup comes up with following message:

"Error in Backend communication; please inform your systemadministrator"

All other processes (PO, GR) are working fine. Can anybody help me? Can it be an authority problem?

Thanks Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

Have you resolved this problem? I am having similar issue now. I found a note 724950 'Invoice for backend purchase order fr R/3 5.00 not possible' that is close to the problem but unfortunately the version does not apply to my case.

Appreciate if you can share your solution if you happen to resolve this problem.

Thanks!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM system version are you using ?

Seems like some configuration settings are missing in the system.

->Have you defined the no ranges correctly for SC in EBP and PR in R/3 with internal and external indications ?

-> Have you defined transaction type in SRM IMG properly ?

-> If the RFC authorizations were not correct, then this would be the case for ALL your SC !!! I don't think this is the case.

Have you raised an OSS message with SAP yet on this ?

Meanwhile, Please go through this ->

Refer to SAP OSS Notes - 656633, 881086.

Try looking in to this note 656633. I have created one more RFC destination SRMSRCHELP in SRM and R/3. In the logon and security tab i have assigned a dialog user SEARCHRFC in both the Systems .then I have assigned this RFC destination in the IMG menu DEFINE BACKEND SYSTEMS.

Please revert in the event of any query.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a feeling, this might be something todo with your tax settings.

Check your tax settings once.

Best regards

Ramki