cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my business process we are using rebate agreements. As per the normal procedure the customer will receive the credit memo once he reached the taget in a set time.

But our client is issuing the free goods on behalf of credit memo. In the standard practice of SAP it is not allowed.

So kindly help me out from this issue.

I requested this problem very long back,kindly give me the solution and help me.

Waiting for your precious reply.

With regards

Nath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Nicole,

Thank you for the reply, but can you explain with configuration setting it will be more helpful for me.

With regards,

Ram Nath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nath,

issue a foc sales order, best with a order reason that refers to rebates (in order to report it later in a some query).

In the rebate agreement:

Wrtite the order number in the free-text field of the rebate agreement so that you have a link to that order.

The final rebate settlement has to be carried out with any amount (but minimum 0,01).

In the credit memo the item condition value must be changed to zero.

If you have allowed in SPRO the incompleteness procedures for this sales doc to accept a zero net value in total you can carry on with the billing.

Now you have a credit note without any value and all accruals have been reversed if there were some. But normally you would not fill the column for accrual percentage in the rebate agreement and create accruals when you know from the very start that there is no credit memo required but a foc delivery. Accruals are offset against credit notes and not against material costs.

You cannot issue a foc order out of the rebate agreement. So I know no better way to link the order with the agreement than to use a specially defined order reason, e.g. simply "rebate", in the order.

I tried to explain to you before and hope I could throw a bit more light on it now....

Regards,

Nicole