Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read the xml file from Biztalk to sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,friends ,

I have a tough problems for the intergration ,

I attemp to send the idoc from sap to biztalk ,however,it has been solved,meanwhile ,i have to read the xml file that received by data exchanging center(biztalk), which

1. i couldnt be sure how sap read the xml via idoc ,automatical or be triggered and the effective

way .

2. the structure of xml are mostly different from the profile made by idoc to xml from inbounding to outbounding ,could the sap can read the strange xml ?

could anybody give me some useful tips ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eleanor !

Could you explain the problem in more detail?

1) If you are receiving the data in biztalk, what does it has to do with the method sap uses to read the xml ?

2) ??

What kind of scenario are you trying to create?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are three parts SQL service biztalk and sap ,

firstly ,i have to send the data(the customizing infotype ) to SQL by the data exchanging center biztalk .i made it by xml with idoc method .

secondly ,i have to read the data from SQL service and now i attempt to make sap reads the xml generated from SQL service(or biztalk ) which the structure is mostly different from the xml strcuture produced by idoc in the first step .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eleanor !

I think I understand now..

You have a IDOC <-> XI <-> JDBC (SQL) scenario ?

What operations do you need to do to the SQL in each direction? I mean, firstly you need to insert data that comes from SAP (IDOC) and then retrieve data to send back to SAP?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, sap -> sql server is no problem for the data is standardized ,and the sql server can read the data .

while sql server -> sap is hard for the data is a mess that sap couldnt probably read it .

plus the data from the two directions is quite different too.

anyway ,i am not sure sap can read the xml produced from sql service ,so i decide to make some tests if sap read the xml that produced by idoc ,while the xml modified by reducing some values of fields or others ...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eleanor !

You have graphical mapping just for that, to convert SQL structure to the structure required by SAP. And you also have the option to create a java mapping program in case graphical mapping doesn't fit.

Regards,

Matias.