cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create new receiver determination for sending IDOCs from R/3 system . After entering the R/3 system as sender, i run into issue while selecting interface selection from the specified business sytem.. it does not show me any of the IDOCs i have imported into repository.. But when I change the Interface selection radiobutton to 'All' from the 'Business system', my IDOCs are listed..

Can I just go ahead select the idoc interface and proceed or is there an issue here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no issue. You can go ahead.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan Thanx.. Do you know, if there is a specific reason, itz not getting picked up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your technical system, Installed Products -> Add (add your product of SWCV ), then go to Business system and check that Product and save the business sytem. Then you will be able to see them.

If this answers your Q, you can assign some points

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If these answers helped you, please reward and close the post.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan, first time when I didn't see the interfaces I followed the exact same steps you have outlined below and added the product to TS and included it in my Business system.. But that had no impact and the search still returned 'no objects'..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess your first problem IDoc not showing up in the list is solved.

The second question is it related to your Interface Determination ?

If yes, did you select your Inbound Interface before selecting Interface mapping in the Interface Determination

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had logged off from my directory (as basis was making some changes) and re-opened it again ... And the IDOC interface now shows up in the list for that business system!!! It didn't show up immediately when I made changes to the SLD..

Does it mean that when we add product to SLD, we have to logoff/logon from ID?

Thanks for your time and help shravan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

you dont need to logoff and logon, instead you can go through the ID menu -> Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache.

I know it works.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Shravan..

Answers (0)