cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If i am creating X customer in A/B/C sales area, it can be exdende to D/E Dist. chaneel & Division with same sales area.

But if i required the customer should extended to New sales organisation 10 then it is possible with same Customer Code.

or i have to define new customer master for that.

Plz send me the some solution for the same.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You can extend the Same customer to otherales organisation also.

Go to XD01 enter your existing customer number and New sales area (with other Sales organisation) press enter customer will be extended.

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can extend the customer to different sales organisation also, not even that, you can even extend the customer to a different company code.

When you extend him to a different sales org, the General data and company code data remain constant, but sales area data for the new sales area alone will change.

If you extend a customer toa new company code, then only teh General data remain unchanged, the company code data and the sales area in that ccode should be changed. General data in any case cannot be different for different organisational elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why it is required Sales Organisation should be as minimum as like for one company code one sales organisation?

plz send me some details for the same

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cusotmer should be created in newly craeted sales area.

If u r creating a new sales org...then u will maintain the sales area also....

you can create a cusotmer in any sales area.