Hi Experts,

I have a one form and one html view

Form:

-

1.two input fields and one button

html view

-

1. same input fileds

i need what ever entered in the form it should be displayed in the html view.. how to do that? please help me. its very urgent..

Regards,

P.Manivannan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An HTML iview only displays the target page of a URL. So I guess you want the user to enter a URL in the form and then display this page in the HTML iview.

In your input form you have to configure an event that is triggered when the button is clicked, ie the submit event. From the output port of your form you have to drag a line to your HTML iview. Choose the submit event for the line. Then map the input port field of your HTML iview to the field value coming from your form.

Easy as that

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi henning,

Thanks for ur replies. I had done.. but its not coming. the link between form and html view it contain only one field(assigned value). i need more than on field.

finaliy after clicking the button it show the popup message only. i want how to get that value in my html view(whatever entered in the form)..please help me..

Regards,

P.Manivannan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The HTML only has one input field: URL. When you have connected the form to this port you click the assigned field and choose which of the fields in the form you want to send as the url.

If you need to combine the fields you can do that by entering a formula concatinating the values in the form fields.

What is it exactly you need to pass to the url field?

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai henning,

Thanks for ur reply. I had developed one application in webdynpro. it contains 2 inputfield and button.after deploy my webdynpro application take that url and attach with my VC html view.

In VC I have developed one form with the same input fields. if i entered that value and click submit it should be displayed in my html view corresponding fields...how to pass that value.. this exactly i want. can u please help about this.

Regards,

P.Manivannan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry for being slow here but you say "it should be displayed in my html view corresponding fields". This I don't understand as the HTML view only has one default URL field and you cannot add more.

What is it that is to be entered in your two form fields? Having one field for typing in a URL and then passing this is simple. I just don't understand what your two input fields are for?

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed