cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing 2 notifications in 1 page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to print two notifications in one page. One notification will only printed at half the page while the 2nd notification will be printed on the other half page. Lets say if I selected multiple print job (eg 100 notification) , and 50 pages of notification will be printed.

1) How can i print two notifications on a page using SAPscript? I am using one window to draw both the same forms on one page, and I am not sure if this is a correct method to do it.

2) Is there an easier way to generate a single spool request for many notifications so that I only have to go through the print dialog a single time?

Thanks and regards,

Shannon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have dynamic page calling by NEW-PAGE command which will be of same page type as previous.

Or If you want that notification should not get break into two parts then Use PROTECT and ENDPROTECT and inside it you write your whole printing logic.

I hope this will help you.

If some doubt you can revert back to me.

Thanks,

Madhura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another way you can do it,

by using PERFORM < Perfornmane>IN PROGRAM <programname>. This you will write in SAP script with Using and changing variables

and in driver program use

FORM < Perfornmane> TABLES IN_PAR STUCTURE ITCSY

OUT_PAR STRUCTURE ITCSY.

Now you use this perform twice and you will get data for two notifications in your main page.

Hope this helps you,

Reward if helpful,

Madhura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhura,

Thanks for your reply, its very helpful for me.

But I still got one question. Is it possible for me to create a new paper size? As every ticket will be printed on half the page only.

My requirement is: When I select multiple notification via transaction IW58, 100 notifications will be printed on 50 pages (2 notifications per page). If so, do I need to create a new paper size or there is something that I can do from my driver program?

Appreciate your help very much!

Thanks and regards

Shannon