cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see inspection Lot in my SCM 5.0 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to activate the functionality to see inspection lot as planned receipt to the end of the control date.

I activate this functionality in the CIF's IMG on my ECC system and activate/desactivate the Integration model for stock. So now I don't have inspection lot in my stock.

I create and activate an integration model for Inspection Lot transfer but I never see this inspection lot in my SCM 5 system.

Could you help me ?

Best regards,

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Closing old thread.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the product location master setting in APO for quality/inspection lot stock available for planning ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this material is available for planning.

If I block the RFC Queue on the ECC side, I see the lot waiting for transfer. So I think the transfer is ok but I don't see it in my planning book.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

In the location master data in the SNP tab please maintain appropriate stock category group in the field Stock Cat. group to display the inspection stock.

In the planning book the INITIAL STOCK macro reads the stock from this category group, you should maintain all the stock category that you want to use for planning like unrestricted stock, inspection stock, vendor specific stock in this category group.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjong,

In fact I didn't see my inspection lot because in the IMG for category group the Order type BU (for inspection lot) wasn't in any category. I insert it in the FP1 (Production confirmed) category. That's now OK.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I just wanted to check with you what is the category group in which you have updated Category BU, and have you maintained the same at location level?

Thanks,

Sanjog