cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I change the change manager the urgent correction is not updated..

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I change the change manager in the change request the urgent correction is not updated with the new change manager. Could somebody point me in the right direction where in SSM this is being taken care off.

I assume changing the change manager happens quit often when a responsibility changes or when user has selected an incorrect change manager.

Thanks in advance,

Guido

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but this is not exactly what I mean. We have a Change Request document type ZDCR and when this document is authorized the change document ZDHF is created for example. On both documents you have the business partner Change Manager.

When I change the change manager on the change request ZDCR the change manager on the ZDHF urgent correction is not updated.

Any tips on how this relation between two documents is being taken care of in SAP Solution Manager /CRM?

Regards,

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I understand the question now. You want to link the change manager field between your ZDCR and it´s corresponding ZDHF (if I am correct).

I'm curious as to why you would want this. In my opinion, the important thing is that all actions performed by a change manager are tracked, identifying whomever is the change manager at the time of the action.

Hope this helps,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guido,

You assign the change manager by entering his partner number. If you press enter, the name should appear to the right hand side. Remember to save changes.

Cheers,

Henry