cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost / Revenue rate to resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your suggestion on an issue of cost / revenue rate of resources. Role based costing being followed for Costing project & internal order is the collector of cost. Cost / Revenue rate has defined for each project role. Various project role has been assigned to projects. In each project role, staffing / resource allocation are made, but system is throwing error of " There is no cost / Revenue rate of Resources-A". Can you advise to fix the issue.

Can you suggest where to assign cost / revenue rate fo each resources. If we will assign cost / revenue rate fo each resources, during costing, how planned cost will arrived as cost / revenue rate for project role has already assigned.

Thank you for your coopearation.

Regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just make sure you have maintained the resource (BP) for correct organisation.

Tcode: PPOME

Select Org and make sure the BP is in that organization.

Also make sure you have maintained Cost revenue rates for this Org unit. and make sure you assign this Org Unit to Cproject>Additional tab

Hope this resolves the issue.

Niranjan

Assumed you have replicated Cproject types and COst revenue dates to ERP and done accounting settings correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for your reply. I have maintained the BP in Organisation Unit. Cost / Revenue rate has already assigned in respective org. Unit. The neccesary configuration has done in R/3 also. But still i am getting the error as No cost / revenue rate has maintained for the BP. I also obsrved after this error there is no cost / revenue, i am getting in easy cost planning wheras if i will remove BP, cost / revenue is there is project.

I would like to request you to sugegst on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you assign this Org Unit to Cproject>Additional tab.

Just remove the org unit, save and reassign it & save.

Niranjan

Let me know if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thank you for your response. I tried as per your information, but it is n't halping to fix the issue. Still i am getting the same error of "No cost/revenue rate has been assigned to Resource". I wish to infrom you WFM core has n't activivated.

Could you suggest any other details on this.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In project type settings, which strategy have you used for transferring data from Cproject to Controlling?

I suggest that you select after Release of project

create a New Project and try again..

As i tried such scenario, and the problem is that if you dont have BP(Personal No) assigned to Org unit the cost revenue rates become zero

have you created BP in SE 38 using HR_sync_person...

so personal No. assigned to Org unit and create a new proj assign same org unit and task to BP of that Pers No. n let me know...

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks a lot for your valuatable suggestion as the issue got solved.

I would like to request you to put some light on WFM core as i found in BP through WFM, hourly rate are assigned. I think this will also meant for resource management.

Regards,

Ranjan

Answers (0)