cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Repository Objects from External Software?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to access objects located in the Integration Repository by external software using any APIs? I want to automatically extract some XSD documents without logging into Repository manually and copy paste them into the other application.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Dirk Fibian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

The below link may be helpful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5534. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

- Satish

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that it is possible until or unless a PCK is installed or you do some extraordinary work. :).

>>>I want to automatically extract some XSD documents without logging into Repository manually and copy paste them into the other application.

For this, i think, you can get the XSD documents from the server. for that, you need to find the exact location where actually it is stored in system. I am not sure about it, but in my opinion , you can't.

i m telling you in the basis that, if you want to use ur xsl, or xml or IDoc, you try to import it from somewhere, lets say in you local machine, so it must got imported in somewhere in server, where exactly, we need to find it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

the repository objects are stored in the J2EE database. Try to find out the DB and the relevant tables. Than you should access the tables via JDBC

Otherwise a workaround could be accessing the objects via the ABAP stack. The must be some classes/ function modules to access the ir objects. As you can see the objects in SXMB_ADM there should be a class or function module.

Regards Mario