Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000133 - SC changed during approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a doubt in WS14000133.

There are two approvers in the approval chain

The shopper and approver both are having low security level of bbp_wfl_security parameter

first approval is complete and the second approval makes a change. He changes the name of the document.

then both shopper as well as first approver receive workitem. the shopper gets workitem - 'shopping cart is changed/partially rejected. please check.' and first approver get approver shopping cart of value ...

when the first approver processes his workitem, the second approver receives approval workitem and the approval chain contiues (irrespective of whether the shopper has processes his workitem or not )

the shopper can open his workitem and see the change and the button 'Accept changes' is not seen (which is usually seen in a returned shoppping cart workitem)

Also this workitem dissappears after certain amount of time from the shoppers inbox.

I need to find after how much time the workitem goes away from shoppers inbox ?

could you please help me with this ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

The workitem will disappear when the workflow is completed. As far as I can remember this notification is sent in a paralel branch. When the workflow is completed or when the other branch is completed (provided it is set to one of two) the outstanding workitem will be set to obsolete. You could check this in the technical log of the workflow.

Regards,

Martin