cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element container & tab strip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I creating z transction for my customer requirment . actualy i am new in dialog program. i want three subscreen in a main screen thru tab strip. but i dont know how to create element container and view and tab strip and how to assign sub creen to tab strip. plz help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Jitendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a tabstrip i.e when you add a tabstrip UI to your container then right click on it in the outline view and select Isert Tab from the context menu. This is how you can add any number of tabs. Container will be present inside the Tab itself.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jeetu

Yes u can make three sub screen in a main screen thru tab strip. You have to use tab strip (with wizard) option on his main screen.

Step 1: When u choose tab strip and gives a area in screen then u got a screen of tab strip control wizard: start

Choose continue and put the tab strip name TAB (optional) and select scrolling in the application server option

Step 2: In the next screen u got the tab text here u can define header text for his screen at least two in your case it's three.

Step 3: You’re got the three-sub screen and function code u can change them as u required .

Step 4: Here u defines the program name where u want code in each box and select complete.

Now u have three-sub screen, which is, define in step 3 with the program name and u can define each screen as u need.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (see forum rules)

Kuldeep Singh Rawat

Edited by: kuldeep singh rawat on Jan 19, 2008 5:56 AM

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Jan 19, 2008 12:20 PM