Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with E2E monitoring jobs in PI

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing some performance issue in our XI server due to some scheduled jobs which runs for very long time thus utilizing lot of resources and memory. These jobs names are like this : SPI_* (SPI_PS_ASSEMBLE_DSP, SPI_TRANSPORT) , CL_SPI_STAT* and 4393* (jobs created automatically by SAP when doing some configurations in RWB) when our XI was at 3.0,sp11 level.

Now our XI/PI server is upgraded to PI 7.0, SP10. In earlier versions, this E2E monitoring configuration was a pre-requisite for Alert configuration.

1) Let me know whether this set up is required in latest version of PI?

2) I would like to know if there is any impact for our interfaces if we delete this jobs in the current version?

3) Impact of permanently deleting the E2E monitoring jobs.

4) Impact of Alert framework dependency with E2E stuff.

5) Is there any sap notes available addressing this kind of issues?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still waiting for your reply...

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanthi,

were you able to resolve the problem? We are facing the same type of issue, but this is on SAP XI 3.0 SP21 and only on our development system.

Best regards,

Jacob

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes my problem was solved.We have applied SAP Note: 1071947 to resolve this issue and disabled the End-to-End monitoring in our PI box.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanthi,

Thank you very much for the information. We will try implementing the note and eventually disable E2E monitoring on our development environment.

Best regards,

Jacob