Shrinath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sangshetty,

It is not possible to find out the plantwise open orders using a single standard report. However you can achieve it by the following way.

1. In VA05, give your selection criteria based on sales org, partner function etc and execute.

Now you have the list of open orders. You can save it in an excel sheet.

2. You can input the sales order numbers in VBAP table and then get the plant detail also for every open item. You save this in another excel sheet.

2. Now you can use the VLOOKUP functionality in excel sheet and you can map the plant for every item in the sales order in a single excel sheet.

Hope this helps.

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinath,

Use VA05, give the material, Date range, selete criteria - open sale order, choose Organziational Data & execute. You will get all the open sales orders plant wise.

Use VA05N this report is get the open order sale office wise but plant wise not possiable.

Pl. assigns point

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,Devendra

But i am not able to save it as variants (the save line is grayed out)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It is not possiable to save the variants. This report is standerd.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Is there any other way to get this report in ALV formate, because my client wants it in that formate.

Regards

shrinath

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No, but same report you can save it in an excel sheet format. If you want blocked sale order for delivery, you use the report is VA14L.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replay, but my client wants it in the ALV formate .

regards

Shrinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it through a query in SQ01 using the tables VBAK, VBAP and VBUK.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VL10c, give the plant in shipping point field and give the date range, choose sales orders tab and execute, you will get all the open sales orders from that shipping point within that date range.

Reward, if helpful

Thanks