cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just came across a term called Fire call. But I dint have an idea about what that is?

I understand it is somthing which is used when you dont have enough authorization to perform some authorization. Can anybody shed more light on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Divija.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The FIRE Call ID is an point with which the administration people can trace the both way traffic through the Network FireWall.

It is used to trace the authenticated data transcations.

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

The FireCall is a tool provides selected users with immediate authorizations in SAP...

The FireCall tool provides selected users with immediate authorizations to ... Although notifications are sent upon Firecall activation .

Firecall features:

1) Provides temporary authorization to troubleshoot real production issues

2)Change is logged in user master change history

3) Changes are logged by the actual user name instead of a generic firefighting login

Regards

Abhishek Agrahari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank everyone for your replies. I have got some idea about the firecall. I am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divija,

The FireCall tool provides selected users with immediate authorizations to troubleshoot Production issues.

http://www.sym-corp.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.firecall

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divija,

I believe that could be a term which is used internally inside a organization.

So the best way to find out the answer would be to ask people within your organization.

I guess they could be using two different Ids. One for normal use and the other ID which has got more authorization for other uses.

One thing is for sure there has to be different Ids. Can say that from Authorization Concept used in SAP.

Regards,

Sumit