cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take printout or print preview of Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could anyone let me know the detailed steps involved in taking invoice printout?. I am aware that with Vf03/vf02 I need to go to Extras->Header->Output. After this I do not know the exact steps either to take the printout or preview the invoice. Please advice.

Are the steps same for taking printout of Credit Memo, Sales Order notifications?

Thanks

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to define the o/p types in NACE and assign them to the appropriate o/ determination procedure which then is assigned to the billing type. Make sure you have maintained the cond. records in vv31 ( 'V' twice). While creating the records make sure you define the o/p device on the 'communication methods' tab above.

Make sure the o/p device is maintained in SPAD.

Once all these settings are done you can follow the path you mentioned and add the o/p type and save it. Come to the initial vf02 screen and choose the billing document option and then choose- issue o/p to. You will get the screen where you can choose the o/p type and watch the preview or priint.

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi,

Goto vf02 or vf03.Enter the billing document No.Then goto Billing Document (AT the top)--->Issue Output to.Then select the output type and then press Print Preview Icon.Follow the same for credit memo also.

With Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use the tcode: VT70

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raghu,

as you know from VF03/02 after giving the required billing document ( can be credit/debit memo or invoice), just select from menu Billing> Issue output to > then select the required output type for billing docu and select the print preview or print button for the required action.

But just to add in real time, we hardly use this way as there would separate batch jobs running during off peak hours which take print out of the required billing doc's via spools generated from billing due lists like VF04.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in addition to the other inputs, you can also use VF31 if you are printing several invoices, credit memos and debit memos at one time. you enter the output type, and specify if its an initial printing run or repeat processing. you also select the documents using criteria such as:

1. billing document number

2. billing type

3. others

regards.