Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update flag when points are awarded

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to me when a question is marked as answered or points awarded it does not show up as updated unless a comment/note is added. It would be to nice to know which answer solved a problem when a question is closed without comments from the poster. Hope this can be added to the improvements list.

Cheers,

Ramki Maley.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

This sounds like an error. Can you give us examples?

It is designed to to show that the thread is closed once "solved my problem" is hit.

Best, Mark.

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Each time a thread is updated by a member, the thread shows up positioned in the order of its updated time in the forum list with the icon 'updated messages since your last visit'. When a thread is closed without a comment/note the thread is not marked as updated though it is marked with the closed Icon. I have noticed members closing messages days after the answer was posted.

As an example the following thread was last changed on Sep 28. Thread was closed on Oct 4. It does not show up in the list with Oct 4 timestamp.

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

I am not sure every thread that gets marked as solved should be put to the top of the stack again.

We will provide a filter soon, where you can list all the solved threads or only the open questions.

May be that would help your quest, but I am open for other recommendations, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each post in a thread has a "star" next to it and therefore each one is marked by the author of the thread a solved one gets a blue star, or have a I misunderstood what you mean?