cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently consume forecast in weekly buckets.

We want to move to monthly consumption, but we want to consume based on calendar month (rather than a rolling 30 days).

One way I think of this is as a ratcheting consumption period (on the 1st day of the month, it's 30 days forward; on the 7th day of the month it's 7 days back, 23 days forward; on the 14th day of the month it's 14 back, 16 forward; etc.)

How do we configure APO to consume in this way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you may want to consider defining own consumption logic using BADI /SAPAPO/DM_BADI_CSP that looks at a calendar month instead of a rolling 30 days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am having almost similar requirement. Can you please pass me on any implementation of BAdI '/SAPAPO/DM_BADI_CSP'.

I need help as there is no documentation or sample implementation available for this particular BAdI.

Regards

Zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have already got the solution, you need to write a program which will update the backward and forward consumption period every day depending on the day of the monthand set the consumption mode to 2, we had developed a program to do the same updation in master data.

Write back in case of any issues.

Thanks,

Sanjog