cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Stop delivery creation for blocked sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

We implemented Note 579357 to stop the creation of deliveries when sales orders are blocked and everything works correctly except for rush orders (order type SO).

After the note was applied, deliveries are not automatically created for rush orders even though the orders have gone thru screening in GTS and have been released. Any solution to this problem???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS experts,

I'm facing exactly the same problem with rush orders that Sammy Chan describes in his original post.

I checked all replies but I have still no idea to solve this issue. The problem is that when creating the delivery during a rush order creation at the time the system reaches the copy condition with the implemented coding there is no order number available to check against in GTS.

As the whole thread is marked as answered I hope someone can help me.

Best regards,

Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

See SAP note 741784, which solves this issue.

Regards,

Ulrich

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check whether you have activated "start Follow on Function on FS" in the custom document type used

former_member472711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

- Check the mapping / activation of the order types in GTS for SO order type. Is it same as the other order type mapping / activation?

- Also, check whether you have hardcoded transaction to create delivery in the user exit or the copy routine. If so, include the program name of the delivery transaction, as the automatic delivery is run using program and not the transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

The mapping and activation are the same as other order types in GTS. We created a new copy routine by adding the code from the SAP Note based on delivery copy routine 001. We did not alter anything else nor was a user exit involved when this was implemented.

I was hoping that someone else may have had this issue with SO orders when this note is implemented.

former_member472711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the configuration in backend system for Order Type SO for copy control assignment.

Path:

SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Sales->Sales Documents->Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sammy,

it might be problem of saving the results to the database. the creation of deliveries is probably too fast.

in order to test this you (or your programmer) can set a breakpoint in this routing before the check and wait e.g. 30secondes. If this works, you have to add a WAITC command or something similar.

maybe it helps.

Peter