cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Add-in Installation of the Central instance installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to re-install the Java Add-in Central Instance for ABAP.

During the installation of Java Engine, i met the error on SecureStore step.

In the LOG:

>> SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

>> A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.

I had the right roles at the user SAPJSF.

I have also renamed the files in /usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/data

SecStore.key

SecStore.properties

..and i receive the following:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileMissingException: File "/sapmnt/MWF/global/security/data/SecStore.properties" does not exist although it should.

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.StorageHandler.openExistingStore(StorageHandler.java:372)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.openExistingStore(SecStoreFS.java:1946)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleInsert(SecStoreFS.java:963)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1276)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

If i rename only the SecStore.key in SecStore.key.old, i will receive the following:

>> Warning: this command line user interface is meant as a last resort if

>> everything else fails.

>> The key phrase that you must type in now will be visible on the screen!

I've also lunched the following command from the opreating system level:

/usr/java14_64/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/DB2/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m -Xj9 com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar:/usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar:/usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar:/usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar:/usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/DB2/CENTRAL/CI/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/DB2/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib:/usr/opt/db2_08_01/java//db2jcc.jar:/usr/opt/db2_08_01/java//db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar insert -s MWF -f /usr/sap/MWF/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/MWF/global/security/data/SecStore.key admin/host/MWF

>> Usage:

>> SecStoreFS status <standard>

>> SecStoreFS exists <standard>

>> SecStoreFS create <standard> -noenc

>> SecStoreFS create <standard> -enc -p "<key phrase>" [-nostore]

>> SecStoreFS insert <standard> <key> <value>

>> SecStoreFS encrypt <standard> -p "<key phrase>" [-nostore]

>> SecStoreFS updatep <standard> -p "<key phrase>" [-nostore]

>>where <standard> is [-s <SID>] [-f <data filename> -k <key filename>]

>> No value given!

Anybody knows how is possible to follow with the installation?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicola,

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileMissingException: File "/sapmnt/MWF/global/security/data/SecStore.properties" does not exist although it should

means, the installation is not able to find Secstore.properties in the location it mentioned.

However, referring to the first exception you mentioned :

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.

I suggest you delete the current java add-in installation and start a clean install again.

Best Regards,

Snehal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

Try to delete or move the directory inside the global directory security/data and start installation.

You take refer the note 1063396 before removing it.

Best Wishes.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

referring to the note 1063396, i haven't got "iaik_jce_export.jar" file in the directory specifed in the note.

So, i've just renamed the following files

SecStore.key

SecStore.properties

NOTHING DIFFERENT.

To be sure, i have also renamed the directory /sapmnt/MWF/global/security/data --> data.old

You can see the result on the following log:

>>/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/DB2/CENTRAL/CI#cat SecureStoreInsert.log

>>SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

>>

>>com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileMissingException: >>File "/sapmnt/MWF/global/security/data/SecStore.properties" does not exist although it should.

>> at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.StorageHandler.openExistingStore(StorageHandler.java:372)

>> at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.openExistingStore(SecStoreFS.java:1946)

>> at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleInsert(SecStoreFS.java:963)

>> at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1276)

>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

>> at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Do you have any idea to solve the problem and to start teh installation again?

Best regards.