cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in idoc with status 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using an RFC transaccional port, i am sending the idoc of bonus buy (WPDBBY), i send the idoc using the transacion WPMA, after that in transaction WE02 i see that the idoc has the status 20, but before this status the idoc got the status 03 (IDoc sent to R/3 System or external program)...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for entries in sm58

If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX"

If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING.

Note: In most of the case we'll not have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

Hit test button, Enter RFC destination (the interface system of the IDoc). NOTE: when entering RFC destination, keep in mind the field is case sensitive.

Hit execute button

If function module fails, there is an RFC issue. Contact team, which creates the RFC Destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erick,

Check the configuration in transactions WE21 and SM59. The error message you are seeing is letting you know that there is a configuration issue that is not allowing the Idoc to be sent correctly.

Alternativly, you could setup a File based port (WE21) if your 3rd party software (EDI, I'm assuming?) supports it.

Good luck.

Points are appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

Check in SM58 and see whether you have errors. Also go to WE02 open the idoc and in the place where you see the status check the error what it is showing and try to fix it. Else post it here.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

I cheked the transaction SM58 and there is not error for this idoc.

Erick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erick,

Whats the error you are getting in WE02? Also see these status code for your information:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/ITMAN/SC23-4812-00/en_US/HTML/sa51mst256.htm

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

The error that i have is "Error triggering EDI subsystem".

Erick