SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on integrated ITS URL format for CIC Account Overview

0 Kudos

Hello CCS Experts,

We just upgraded from 46C to ECC 6.0 ( CCS 464 to UT 6.0 ). We used to have external ITS for CIC0 in 46C , Now we are trying to make CIC0 work with Integrated ITS. Our basic Integrated ITS services work , did all the configuration like SICF activation of necessary services ( Including EWB_WEBGUI and EWHV for call center ), publishing sevices to INTERNAL site using SE80 etc... And Test service works fine on all these services.

But when I go to CIC0 and click on Account overview , I get Service Can not be reached. I have checked transaction CICAM and maintained it point to the internal ITS machine with the right port number. But no luck...

The old URL used to be as below for ISUACCOUNTOVERVIEW.

http://dr3-da-1:8001/scripts/wgate/zzewhv_acct_ovw/!?view=ao_isuacct&classid=isuaccount&~okcode=+

My question is how should the URL be changed to work with Integrated ITS , Need specific format. Has anyone had this issue , or can direct me to some customizing documentation.

Thanks

Regards

Venu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have a customized overview instead of the standard one. The standard URL looks like this

http://<your.its.url>/scripts/wgate/ewhv_acct_ovw/!?view=ao_isuacct&classid=isuaccount&~okcode=+

Your URL shows "zzewhv_acct_ovw" instead of the standard "ewhv_acct_ovw". See if you have created a custom class based on the standard one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have a customized overview instead of the standard one. The standard URL looks like this

http://<your.its.url>/scripts/wgate/ewhv_acct_ovw/!?view=ao_isuacct&classid=isuaccount&~okcode=+

Your URL shows "zzewhv_acct_ovw" instead of the standard "ewhv_acct_ovw". See if you have created a custom class based on the standard one.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

Yes , we have a custom one instead of the standard service. But the service exists in SE80. I have created this service is SICF as well . I can test it out using SICF , it works. But I get service can not be reached using CIC0. So , I am suspecting that the run time URL it generates is not correct. Where can I control or maintain the run time URL's for CIC0 ?

Regards

Venu

0 Kudos

In the IMG, you will need to modify the url using Customer Service =>Customer Interaction Center (CIC) => Component Configuration =>Application Area =>Maintain HTML configuration for Application Area. You should find an entry and need to change the url to the appropriated integrated ITS url.

0 Kudos

Thanks Pam , I will chek it out.

0 Kudos

Hi Venu, I am need to know more information on the resolution of this issue. Is it possible for you to compile your experience here and what all you did to resolve this issue.

Thanks and I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Ash

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.