cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot locate Outbound Delivery IDOC in AII system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a Outbound Delivery scenario for AII 4.0.

After creating the outbound delivery, I can see the IDOC created for it in WE05. Also the XI monitor shows that the message has been successfully sent to the target AII system. However, I cannot locate the document in the AII system under /AII/QUDEL.

Is there something that I am missing?

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in sxmb_moni in AII if the XML message was successfully processed in AII?

If it has, then I dont think there's anything missing in configuration. Also try /n/ain/doc tcode for looking for your document.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish & Amit,

Thanks for you reply.

Actually there was something incorrect with my XI configuration. I sending IDOC to a proxy engine through a SAP BASIS 7.0 system using XI 3.0 protocol.

Initially, I was using the path as /sap/xi/engine?type=receiver, but now I ave corrected it to /sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

But I am getting a new error of LOOP_IN_MESSAGE_ROUTING. I have come across another thread which is facing the same problem.

I also checked the queues and concluded that the data hasn't received in the AII.

Is there anything else I would have to configure?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesterday I realised that the error LOOP_IN_MESSAGE_ROUTING which I was getting because of the AII and the XU being on the same system and on the same client.

I got the AII installed on another client. However, I still cannot see the IDOCs in the target system.

Also,

In the Auto ID backend, the IDOC status is still 03, and not 41.

In the XI system, the XI monitor shows that the message has been processed successfully, but awaiting acknowledgement. In the sxmb_adm, all the XI queues are completely empty.

Kindly let me know what I need to do further.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Records stuck in SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please follow the instructions as per Ashish mail

Also check the outbound queue of XI in SMQ1 or inbound queue of AII. Check whether your messages are stuck in the queue.

Also check the log in SLG1 in AII and check whether you are getting error over there.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande