cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM layout set QM_QCERT_01 for certificate profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm creating a certificate profile in QC01 and I want to assign form QM_QCERT_01 as a layout set. It's the standard SAP form for the quality certificate.

But I get the error message: "Text QM_QCERT_OFF_SPEC_TEXT not available for layout set QM_QCERT_01" (Message no QC 094).

Diagnosis: In the form QM_QCERT_01, a reference exists to text QM_QCERT_INSPECTION_METHOD (text ID ST, language EN). However, this text is not available in the current client. This may be due to one of the following reasons:

o The text is only available in the original client.

o The text is not available in either the original or the current client and should therefore be created.

System Response: The text cannot be evaluated while the certificate is being created. Information and logical queries could be lost for this reason.

Procedure: Check your entries in form QM_QCERT_01. If required, create the text QM_QCERT_INSPECTION_METHOD.

If the text is only available in the original SAP client, copy it in all languages (if necessary) from the original client to the current client. To do this select Tools -> SAPscript -> Standard text -> Utilities -> Copy from client.

How do I check if the text is available in the current client? How do I add or create the missing text?

Thanks. Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not sure then you can copy the std form and text in SPRO>QM->basic settings>

Transfer QM Standard Texts

Transfer QM Forms.

hence from 000 client this will be copied and then you can check it once again..if still problem persistis then it is sure that it is not available in std sytsme and you need to talk to ABAPer to cretae a text element QM_QCERT_OFF_SPEC_TEXT .

This may be created in your client and assigned to layout...just check

Answers (0)