cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCOClientConnection issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Community,

I have created a custom WD java application which gets the data from R/3 system using RFCs. I have created the JCo connection pool named WD_MODELDATA_DEST with min connections 5 and max 50. Everything works fine. But after working with applications for some time, the pool gets exhuasted and I get the following error message.

Error while executing the function module Z_FRANCHISE_EXPENSE_LIST : Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.abp.cafe.model.TransferModel. The SSO ticket needed for authentication to WD_MODELDATA_DEST has expired. Close all applications and logon anew!

Can you please advise what are the precautions that I should take in my application to not arrive at this error message. Is this error message is because the pool gots exhausted. Please advice me here.

Thanks!

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you tried stop/start JCo services?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afi,

I am restarting the J2EE instance and that is fixing the problem that day. I get the same problem after 2,3 days. And I get this problem only in the beginning of the day and only once in a day but not every day. Any thoughts ??

Thanks!

Surya.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also discuss this concern with SAP too. See if you can solve it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through the SAP note : 1130191

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try reconfiguring SSO ticket. some thing may have gone wrong with your SSO config...

THanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Please check these OSS notes:

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruchit,

Thanks for the information. My application is running on 2004s SP12. The solution that was given in the SAP note : 771846 doesn't speak about 2004s. Can you please advice me.

P.S : The other note : 1013230 is not relavent for me as I am not using BIW here.

Thanks!

Surya.