cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform program name/ module name. URGENT.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to modify the standard smartform for delivery which is 'LE_SHP_DELNOTE'. Please tell me what will the standard program name or module name for the same and also in transaction v/30, where and what entries shall i make as even the standard smartform is not showing any output.

Its urgent. Pls help.

Thanks,

Sophia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The driver program for delivery note is RLE_DELNOTE.

Go to nace transaction. Select Application V2 ie shipping

click output type on the application tool bar. Select LD00 and click on processing routines. Here you can change the program name to the driver program given above and smartform name to LE_SHP_DELNOTE.

If you have any z* smartform, you can specify that name instead of the standard one.

Thanks,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, that really helped me, and it solved my problem. Just one more thing i would like to ask.

How can we find out the smartform driver program name.

And I have heard that we have to assign the function module name which we get after generation and execution of the smartform in smartforms tcode.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not assign the generated function module name anywhere diectly because generated names can be different in Dev/ TST and Prod. You need to assign the Smartform name and driver program name in Nace and all this values will be stored in table TNAPR.

Regarding names of driver program....you need to search..or find them somewhere in help.sap.com.

Thanks,

Vamshi.

Answers (0)