cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use medium security level ? (bbp_wfl_security)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

medium security level checks start conditions and accordingly restarts the workflow.

could you please tell me where and how should these start conditions be maintained and is there any setting to be done in workflow also ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita

Adding what Ajit says:

Medium level security is applicable after you complete your workflow configuration.

Check start conditions means : When you change a shopping cart during approval, system checks the start conditions as defined in txn: SWb_PROCUREMENT.

You can see the workflow settings in IMG->SRM->Cross Application Basic settings -->SAP Business Workflow.

Best regards

Ramki

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

suppose i have maintained starting condition for ws14000133 as document value > 500.

then shopper creates shopping cart of value > 500 , workflow is started and it reaches first approver.

first approver has medium security level. and he makes change of changing the name of the document.

the system will check the starting condition and since the value is more than 500 it will start the workflow again.

am I right ?

in this way everytime the medium sec level approver makes anychange the workflow will be restarted.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RITA

Please go to IMG crossapplication basic setting - roles - define roles, go to personalization select BBP_WFL_SECURITY change valuses to medium.

In authorization level Medium,the workflow behavior depends on type of changes made to shopping cart,after the chang to sc the workflow checks the starting condition in SRM to determine if a newwork flow needs to be tiggred or else approval WF ontinues eg.if the user creates a cart with vale 500 and go to the superisor for approval and he changes the vale to 1000,it evalutes if the wf requires to restart the condition for value above 1000.

regards

ajit