cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to dispaly image in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to display image in the VC. As I am trying taken simple Iview , forms or table I am not getting image option in new UI control..in Configure Context menu...

Can you please guided me or send me some documents step by step...

Any help wiil be appreciated.

Thanks,

Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in this thread they explain how to use trafficlights in your dashboard. the trafficlights are images.

Maybe this helps?

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Traffic+lights

Regards,

Bart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Thanks for your quick response..... But I am not getting field Image type in New UI control..

I have developed Bank Application and it is working fine, now I want put any image in Bank application or Fresh Application (Only images) . When I went Tool->image manager->browing image-> rename->upload-> when I upload nothing happen, as I check with + Button in bottom the Image option is not coming in New UI Control....

Please help me..

Thanks,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use the html view element and use html code for displaying images. Or you use the image manager as it was mentioned in the thread.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcel,

Can you please let me know how can I use HTML View (I mean The procedure).....

OR , Please send me some documents,

Regards,

iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

I added a simple example, you have to add a html view element to your model. Then add the URL of your image to the transition. Deploy your app and you will see the image in your app. I used in this example the logo of sdn.

You can also use a the image manager and add it via form element image.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (0)