Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery cum Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS

my query is-

my client send the delivery of 1000lit to X organization but at that time they dont create invoice

after the delivery confirmation , the quantity approved by that X organization [it may be 990lit] so they want to create the billing of that 990 lit only

So is there any solution so that ican change the quantity of that already created DELIVERY & CRETE THE BILLING

and my client also wants the record of the 2 Delivery document

plz help

eagerly waiting

Regards

Amol R. Gawai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control from Delivery to Billing in the transaction code VTFL in the correct item category applicable to you.

If the field Billing quantity is filled as "B", then you will be able to change the quantity in the invoice document you are creating. So while you are creating invoice doucment in VF01, you can change the quantity to 990( in this case, the quantity field will not be greyed out, but available for editing) and then you can save the invoice

If the Billing quantity field is D, then the quantity field will be greyed out after copying the quantity from delivery quantity. In this case, such multiple invoices for one delivery document is not possible.

Hope this answers your questions. Please test this once, it should work for you.

You can reward if this helps you

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done this process but the billing & delivery document is in disable mode so i cant change the quantity .

Plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A small customize change can do the billing.

In the item catergory, change the Billing Relevance to 'K' and

In VF01 befroe entering the document you have to select the selection list in this screen u can change the quantity here.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u said "at that time they dont create invoice" but my question is "do they trigger PGI of 1000lit for that delivery order"?...

if Yes

then...only way is reverse the PGI then change the quantity to 990 lit then do PGI and create invoice ...........and this is very much possible in SAP but confirm to business whether this will do for them

and if they dont trigger PGI for delivery then ....its very simple, change the quantity to 990lit and do PGI and billing

NOte : in both cases ur sales order will be open for 10 lit and u can create delivery for this open 10 quantity

This should resolve ur issue

Regards

Jagdish