Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Where the error information is stored when error comes at CC level

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

The error messages which are processed by Integration Engine is stored at the ABAP table SXMSPERROR. Likewise, if any error message comes at Sender Communication channel Or Receiver Communication Channel (Ex : File Content Converison problem, Module not work properly) where this error messages are stored (Adapter Engine Level). Or How to retrive those error messages.

Kindly tell friends.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

aditinayak27
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am using sap PO7.5 single stack. where error information is stored when error comes at cc level .in which table can i get these error log

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatheeswaran,

XI_AF_MSG you can find at the database level by using select statement on <schema name>.XI_AF_MSG.

If you are looking for error message appeared at comm channel monitoring level (eg. audit log) then in my opinion it is not possible to retrive the history as it only stored certain number of lines in the audit log.

-Pinkle

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My Problem is solved.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle & Jyoti,

Now, I identified the table. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Post the Your Solution ,So that it will be like reference to other's

Regards

Seshagiri

aditinayak27
Explorer
0 Kudos

Which is that table

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Once again I thank you. Once I identify the table, I will tell you. Thanks

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

I have one doubt. We have to search the XI_AF_MSG table in the database which is connected to XI server ? (i.e database which is displayed in System --> Status --> Database name when we login to XI (R/3 login)

Is this correct Pinkle ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagatheeswaran,

Yes!

Since XI_AF_MSG is under java stack schema you need to login to database and select from SAP<SID>DB.XI_AF_MSG.

-Pinkle

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Still I am not able to find the table name, as you said. Once I will identify, I will tell you. Thanks.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pinckle

When I executed the command 'DESCRIBE XI_AF_MSG' in the Oracle database sql prompt, it tells the error 'Object does not exist'. But, you have given the tips use with schema. '<schema name>.XI_AF_MSG'.

Under what schema name this table will be stored. Any idea ..?

Kind Regards,

Jegatheeswaran P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally java schema ID = SAP<SID>DB.

-Pinkle

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi aamir,

The links give me an idea to search things. Once I identify the object, I will reply to you.

Thanks.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I am unable to find the table XI_AF_MSG in my database (Oracle). Where this table 'XI_AF_MSG' is there ? How to see this table ? Could you kindly help me to see this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI_AF_MSG is the table on the Adapter Engine (Java Stack),where the error messages are stored.

You can access the content of table XI_AF_MSG without querying the database directly.

Besides picking up message payloads from the message monitoring manually, the only way is to query the database directly.

*Pls: Reward points if helpful*

Regards,

Jyoti

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patric,

We can see the error in CC Monitoring. I know that. I would like to know where the error information is stored at table level like Integration Engine error messages are stored in the ABAP table SXMSPERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this whats you are looking for?

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2007/01/11/ripping-off-sap-xi-stack-133sharing-the-goodies-of-abap-api146s

also go through the other two blogs mentioned in the above weblog

Thanx

aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

what about 'CC-Monitoring' in the Runtime Workbench?

Regards

Patrick