cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change output type for 10000 sales orders through MASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to change the Output type in the sales order for 10000 sales orders.

Can I do with MASS transaction. If so, Plz let me know how ?

Is there any other process to change the output type for 10000 sales orders, as its difficult to manually in each and every sales order.

Its very urgent issue, Plz let me know at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar. A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dearmas_arturo
Explorer
0 Kudos

For those in the future who are having the same situation, just make sure the configuration in NACE is correct, meaning that the system will determine the desired output type and no longer the wrong one. Then, use the T.Code MASS to change any irrelevant field in the order, like anything that does not impact the business in the header level. After you finish processing the MASS, the system will assign the desired output to all sales orders that you listed as the MASS is recognized as Change Mode, just like the VA02 is.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by changing the output in 10000 sales orders?

If your question is about recreating/retriggering the output for these 10000 sales orders, then you can very well do it, but MASS is nto the transactionfor this.

For retriggering the output in sales order you can use the program SD70AV1A in various parallel jobs of say 800 orders in each job and you can retrigger the outputs.Please note that this program can be run only if the output type is triggered atleast already once in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I dont want to trigger the output onceagain. I would like to change the output type which is assinged to a sales order. Suppose for a sales order BA00 output type is assinged, then i want to change it to BA03. This is for 10000 sales orders.

(in Extras -> output -> edit )

Plz let me know on this.

Thanks

praveen

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This may be little tough for 10000 sales orders.

1. You have to remove the output record for the irrelevant output record using tcode VV12 for the relevant document type. So now for the document type, the old output wont be triggered.

2. Now, create output records for hte correct output type in VV11 tcode(for the output type BA03) for the document type. Now this output will be triggered for all the document types you are creating from now onwards.

3. To trigger the output type BA03, in all the old orders, you just have to open these sales orders in change mode (VA02), and just save it. When u open it the output type BA03 will be automatically triggered as the master data is maintained in VV11. But because just opening all the 10000 sales orders in VA02 one by one be a mechanical task, you have to think of some tool for this.

May be a CATT procedure can do the trick. Else, you can just create a small program, where you can upload these sales orders and the program will just open these orders in change mode and just saves it (without making any changes). Then the output will be retriggered.

Here again, if you are printing the output directly, it is advisable to trigger the output in batch mode(Date/Time field is 1 in VV11), and then you can again trigger the printing again using the program RSNAST00 after office hours for these 10k orders.

I hope I answered ur query.

Pls lemme know if you need some more info. (You can reward me too...)