Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I control that a pricing condition be determined for only one item

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is that once a value of a condition type is determined for one item on the sales document then it should not be determined for any other item on the sales document. Can I achieve this through pricing requirement.

Many thanks in advance for your support

Regards

Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Another example for my problem

Do anybody know whether it would be possible to write a pricing requirement as below, but as soon as it has found one line item that fulfils this requirement it would not process subsequent items (means not determine this condition for rest of items) even if they fulfilled the requirement?

If Item Category Type = 'ZPRC' or 'ZPRD'

Regards

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

This can be done by a pricing formula (condition value routine) in which XKOMV can be checked for the required condition type; if it exists for KPOSN = 10 (first line item) then for all the other line items the respective condition rates and amounts can be set to 0. This is as good as deactivating the condition type. I am not sure if the same logic can be incorporated in 'pricing requirement' because my previous experience was that XKOMV (pricing data for the document) is not available during runtime. So condition value routine is better suited than the requirement.

Cheers,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Javed

you want to give the price [PR00] right

so u have to check the field "manual entries has priority" or " no Limitation" in the initial screen of condition type of PR00

And

Check the field 'Item Condition" in the Initial Screen of Sales Document type so that system allows u to enter the price for that perticular item in the sales document at item level in Sales document processing

if helpful plz reward

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a sales documente each item will trigger it's own Pricing calculation.

And each of then wii run through the pricing schema and conditions.

What is previewed by sap is that having found a combination of elements more restrictive it doesn't look further into that condition to find a second price. There is this check button Exclusive for that in basic function. Pricing schema.

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Basically my requirement in more details is as follows:

1. I have header condition that is calculated by a value formula based on values from different items and different item conditions

2. Now when the value is calculated and passed to the header condition (system passes values to that condition at item level) but since it is a header condition and the system again accumulate all the values from items.

For example a condition type ZHeader = sum of values of item condition Zitem1 + sum fixed value

Header condition Zheader has been assigned a routine that also assigned to item condition type Zitem1

I have a sales document which has three items as follows:

Product code value of Zitem1

ABC 10

JIk 20

Now the calculate of ZHeader = 10+20 + fixed value of 20 = 50

Now value is passed to Zheader condition type, it passes value of 50at item level to both items

So when I look at the value of Zheader at header level its value will be 50+50 = 100 but my actual value is 50 so I want to assign a routine to Zheader that will check if value of 50 is passed to one item then system should not pass (determine) this header condition (ZHeader) to any other item. So at header level the value will be only 50 which is the actual value.

Hope this explain my issue.

Please let me know is it possible and how I can do this.

Regards

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u pls try making checking the field "Group Condition " in V/06 of ur header condition type.. and let me know whether this resolves..becoz what i know is, with this if i create a sales order with multiple line item and giving header value 50..my net value remains 50

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

The design itself seems to have a problem. No value / amount can exist solely at the header level; i.e. the pricing procedure with account keys, rates, condition types, etc. are valid at item level ONLY.

Header pricing is only a 'window' which displays cumulative pricing and also an 'entry point' where if a condition amount is entered, it is split to items. (since making a condition type header condition type will simplify manual input)

So the flow starts with header and ends at items or starts with items and ends at header so that the total always matches. There cannot be any 'fixed amount' at header level which does not correspond to all the items.

Cheers,

KC

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish

Thanks for your reply. I did change the header condition to "Group condition" but the system passed the values to all the relevant items and then the value was acculated again at header level. So I am still looking for any other option or if it is possible via the pricing requirement.

Regards

Javed