cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding billing VF)!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have created sales order(va01) and i delivered the sales order(VL01N) then i clicked billing in menu ... i dont know wat should i do... i gave document number in DOCUMENT tab then i got processing status as incorrect... can anyone help me regarding this.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sasikumar,

Firstly I am not able to get your scenario.Well I suppose you are trying to create a billing document in VF01 & getting an error.If so kindly follow these steps :

1) create a sales order in VA01 & save it.

2) Goto VL01n & create a delivery for the corresponding sales order & save it.

3) Now create a transfer order in LT01 & save it.

4) Now goto VL02n transaction & click on post goodissue.

5) Now when you check the document flow for your process, You ll find the delivery completed.

6) now goto VF01 for billing & save it.This will generate an invoice doc( You dont have to assign any details as the billing would be generated w.r.t delivery)

7) now check your document flow again.

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

jak

Reward points if useful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

if you have already created a sales order after that

1.just go for vl01n delivery document here pgi is done

then save the deliver document

2.go for the trasaction vf01 billing document here give the delivery number

and save the invoice will be created

if you give me brief i can help you out more.

if helpful REWARD points

Thank you .

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check whether you have done the PGI (Post Goods Issue) of the delivery or not. You will not be able to raise the invoice unless you do the PGI of the delivery. Then you go to VF01 , give the delivery number there and enter...

Prase

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction code VF01 which is for Create Billing document.

In the document field, give the delivery document number

Now Click Enter.

Ideally it will show you the view of the invoice document which is goign to be created. If you save it, it will give you the invoice number

If there is some problem with the reference number, then it will give you the error log.

If this doesnt create the billing doucment, just doubleclick on the document number now. It will tell you teh correct error at the bottom of the screen.

I think the error in your case is that you have not completed picking and Goods issue in your delivery. Please complete it first and then create billingdoucment. It should allow you to create invoice then.