cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Iview Refresh problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am facing a problem as i have a web dynpro Iview which i have placed in the navigation area in Innerdesktop page. When i logged into the portal this Ivew shows the profile of the user and it fetches data from R3 system to which the user is mapped.It shows profile when the page first gets loaded but when i click any other option in the TLN the entire content area page gets refreshed but the profile Iview becomes blank and it gives an error like "Can't execute code from a freed script". One more thing , this problem is coming when i am using the fully qualified path for the URL in browser, but when i dont use the fully qualified path the profile iview works fine but the calender control in another iviews stops working. Can somebody plz give me any clue as to what the problem could be. This is very urgent, a helpful reply would be suitably rewarded.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Sarabjeet Singh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you had any luck with this issue, I am seeing similar issues with NetWeaver in different scenarios and haveing found a solution yet either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I too face the same error. Did you have any solution?.

Please share the info on how you fixed this error.

Regards,

Sekar