cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill command

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP Script, i want to fill an entire row with a specific character just like ULINE command which gives a line for the given number for characters. Can anyone tell me whether there is such command in SAP Script which fills a given character for the given number of times in horizontal fashion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think there is no such command present. Beacuse I had an issue to print the box which demanded to be printed by ULINE & VLINE , but then for VLINE line spacing was one point so that it should look like continuous line.

Over there I have to write VLINE command at least for 50 times to get one small line.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Do reward ,

Madhura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhan,

You can write the char once in a loop in the SAP script and run that loop as many times as you want the char to get printed.

This should help you out.

Happy Programming.

Zankruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zankruti,

This doesnot help me. Let me be more specific. I have designed a form in which there are 2 parts. One is the vendor copy and another one is the customer. To separate them, I have to print a dotted line in between so that it is toren at the time of issuing. How do i print it. If it is a single line, I can use ULINE. Just to print a dotted line I cant really use the loops. Since it will degrade the performance. Please help me..