cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about dunning program

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am not getting an idea about the standard program of dunning notice.can anyone help me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes your business partners may fall behind on payments. You can send them a payment reminder or a dunning notice to remind them of their outstanding debts.

The SAP System allows you to dun business partners automatically. The system duns the open items from business partner accounts in which the overdue items create a debit balance. The dunning program selects the overdue open items, determines the dunning level of the account in question, and creates a dunning notice. It then saves the dunning data determined for the items and accounts affected.

You can use the dunning program to dun both customers and vendors. It may be necessary to dun a vendor if he or she has a debit balance as a result of a credit memo. If a customer is also a vendor, you can offset the account balances against one another.

For more information on dunning program, please read:

http://saphelp.border-states.com/EN/01/a9c5b1455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Renjith Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not asking for settings of dunning note.i have already read that,but i need information about standard sap driver program for dunning note.there is a program SAPLF150

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be this you want to get dunning data relevant to Smartform..

using FM below

CALL FUNCTION 'GET_SF_DUNN_DATA'

thanks