cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS: 'OUTPUT CANNOT BE ISSUED error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed a smartform for Delivery document. One of the delivery has 700 lines of Packing for 1 single line item. When I execute this delivery, the output is not displayed The error message is "the output could not be issued".

In debug mode I find that it is giving error in function module SSFCOMP_WRITE_TEXT for the 518th line of the packing list. The data in this line is similar to previous lines and there does not seem to be anything different in this line. The function module is returning sy-subrc = 2.

if i reduce the packings to 517lines, then the document gets printed correctly. Otherwise it gives an error.

I need to display the line item alongwith the entire packing lines.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Increase the width and Height of the window size.

- Selvapandian Arunachalam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have increased the height. but still it gives me the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

First don't run thro the program.

u just activate the smartform and then execute the Smartform. then u see the exception. the error belongs to window size is not enough space to write the text. Maybe it is overlapping the other windows.

So correct the window size then u run thro the program.

Otherwise it is related to Alignment problem. That means check margins and positions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the problem is happening only when the lines are more than 515 lines... else its working correctly. Also i checked all the windows. None of them are overlapping. Do you still think that there will be some problem with the window alignment. This looks more like limit of data that is printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.For checking purpose u reduce the font size for that window.u just create a new character format with reduced font size. then just apply...then see the result.....

Otherwise u check whether u applied any codition for that window releated to Number of lines?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

I am also facing a similar kind of issue. My main window prints serial number for materials inside a table. But when the count of serial numbers goes beyond 4500 after 30 pages 'OUTPUT CANNOT BE ISSUED' message comes up.

Debugging the form pointed to the FM SSFCOMP_WRITE_TEXT which gave the exception ssf_err_no_more_main_window.

Please let me know if you have any solution for this.

Regards,

Arun