cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEDULING button in Delivery Header Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anyone explain me the use with example for the Scheduling Tab in the Delivery Header -> Processing Screen.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling

Shipping activities and transportation can be scheduled automatically in sales documents.

Picking/packing and loading, transportation scheduling and transportation can be planned and optimized on the basis of the dates determined.

There are two different types of scheduling:

Delivery scheduling

The SAP System takes into account the pick/pack time and loading time for a transaction.

You define the type of delivery scheduling for each shipping point.

Transportation scheduling

The SAP System takes into account the transit time and the transportation scheduling time for a transaction.

You define the type of transportation scheduling on the basis of the route (see sections "Route definition" and "Route determination").

You define for each sales document type whether delivery scheduling and/or transportation scheduling should be carried out.

For the dates to be determined automatically on the basis of the requested delivery for an order item, you must define both the times and what influences the determination of the date.

You need to carry out the following:

Define for each sales document type whether scheduling is to be carried out and, if so, which type.

Define the indicators for scheduling for each shipping point.

Define:

Pick/pack times

Please fallow below steps:

SPRO > Logistic Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Scheduling > Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling

STEP 1: Define Scheduling by Sales Document type

Here have to assign your Sales Document type to your Del and Transportation Scheduling if the system what to carry the Scdheduling Automatically.

STEP 2: Define Scheduling by Shipping Point

Here if you want to carry Determine Loading time and Determine Pick/Pack time Just select the "C"- Default for Shipping Point and give respective Hours/Days here.

STEP 3: Maintain Working Hours

Here can maintain shift like ( Morning, Afternoon Shifts etc., with respective Start and Finish time.

STEP 4:

Here we can difine duration for Shipping point,Routes, Pick/Pack time and Loading time.

if you give me brief i can help you out more.

if helpful REWARD points

Thank you .

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thxs for ur reply, but I want to understand the use Of Scheduling Button in Delivery (VL02N) header screen.

Is it used for the below explained scenarion ?

Please advise.

Regards,

Harsh

Answers (0)