cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full path in Sender FTP file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's necessary to indicate full path in sender FTP file?

I've tried with relative path and patter file* and communication channel monitor returns the error:

Could not process file 'file_000018_sdidis_080109_095115_319_J': com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 sal: No such file or directory

It seems to recognize the file to process but it doesn't work.

There is any way to indicate relative path of file sender scenario ?

Thanks, in advance,

Carme

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carme,

If your file name is "'file_000018_sdidis_080109_095115_319_J'" then for file name you can use file*, but directory path should be exactly same as from where you will be picking the file.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through this

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Here it is mentioned how to specify path in file adapter and in FTP server. It talks about actual and virtual path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should provide the details of the exact path from where the files are to be picked in the source directory.

Also check whether you have permissions to read/write/delete the files in that directory.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to specify the exact directory name from where ur file will be picked up.

suppose i have a file under Test\data\ directory then I have to specify the path starting from root folder.

where Test is the Root folder

Can u pls let me know what u have mentioned in ur File adapter.

Thnx

Chirag